martedì 13 ottobre 2009

upppsssss!!!

I’m surprised , i still remember my way to the hotel. It has been a while but the Morgana is ready to welcome me back. I’m pleased that there are new clients and the Morgana is alive like never before.

To be honest, I was dragged back here…

Well it is not like I ‘m not happy about that and I understand that all of us needed a bit of incitement but the land lord has been a bit rude this time …

He just wrote a note : “you must come back to the hotel” , “the hotel needs you”… no shit! This time he was scary! (eh eh eh) ...

He also told me that I should write in English … again I’m quite happy about that because sometimes I wish I could forget my own language and not say another Italian word ever…

Sometimes I would like to send back my own passport …to mail it to our Ponzio Pilato president… This Italy doesn’t belong to me and I don’t belong to her… it is too embarrassing to be real…

Yet I still stand for her… I remind people around me about our History, our Culture and the fact we didn’t need an army to make our home somewhere (I feel kind of superior!)…

To tell the truth I believe in my background , I believe in our values and in the way most of us live our life…

Look at me , still speaking about Italy , Politics and some other bullshit … maybe it is just too hard to turn your back and forget…

0 commenti: