lunedì 27 agosto 2007

Mauro PRIMO POST (English version)

The following translation just resembles the original version and it is meant to allow a larger number of people to share ideas and feelings (I hope you enjoy it as I did):…

as a blind date...

Yes… exactly a blind date…. Have you ever had one?
Being split between excitement and hopeless… picturing about her…hoping that “she” were like you want…you see “her” … then it is about affording “her” or just not… the border is never clear….

Well I don’t know if you agree… for sure I have seen many hotel rooms…
believe me if I tell you that those are like women… at least for me…Each of them have an own way to welcome, to show…each of them have its own characters….

some of them from the first moment don’t hide anything….

Some others you discover them slowly (without policy refund… they don’t ever refund you…even in hotels..)

I have seen hotel rooms… some of those speak about home and this reminds about yourself …generally those are the most boring, those choke you …then turning on the TV allows you to forget about that….

Then there is the one… the one that makes you drunk and brings you to jump on the bed as a six years old kid… but speaking about that it is not like me…

I remember the light of some of those, places hanged on the time, being there was like losing yourself… disappearing for a moment and not being anymore… those are my favourites…

I'm speaking about hotel rooms obviously… women don’t light, they are not stars… are they?

But what were we talking about?!

Mauro

1 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

That was very poetic....

Hopefully one day I will be able to read the Italian verson so I can appreciate it more. :)

Yours, Liz

PS. Sounds like Marco has quite a large fan base! LOL